Here's what we know about the busy weekend in tournaments and more....
1) 6A South Wrestling Tournament is now a ONE-DAY event to be held on Sunday, 2/16 at Colonial Forge High School in Stafford County. The school is seven miles off Exit 136 of I-95 North in Stafford.
2) 5A South Wrestling Tournament will begin Saturday, 2pm, at Clover Hill High School in Chesterfield for first and second round action. Tournament continues Sunday with Semifinals at 1pm, Championship Round to begin around 7:30pm...
3) 4A South Wrestling Tournament will be held Saturday with weigh-ins at 9am, first round at 11am at Woodrow Wilson High School in Portsmouth. Take I-64 east to I-664, then take Exit 11B for Route 337 East and go just over three miles, then turn right on Elmhurst Drive.
4) 5A South Gymnastics Tournament IS ON for tomorrow, Saturday 2/15 at Deep Run High School. Ceremonies take place at 12:30; first rotations at 12:45pm.
5) 5A South Track & Field Championships will now be held on Saturday 2/15 and Monday 2/17 at Boo Williams SportsPlex in Hampton. NEW SCHEDULE can be found by CLICKING HERE.
CONFERENCE 20: Here are the brackets for next week's inaugural Conference 20 Tournament:
BOYS: #1 Hanover has a bye; all first round games below are Tuesday at higher seed...
#7 Monacan at #2 Midlothian
#6 J.R. Tucker at #3 Glen Allen
#5 Caroline at #4 Dinwiddie
GIRLS: #1 Monacan has a bye; all first round games below are Tuesday at higher seed...
#7 Dinwiddie at #2 Glen Allen
#6 Hanover at #3 Caroline
#5 J.R. Tucker at #4 Midlothian
Semifinals and finals all will be held at Glen Allen High School.
CONFERENCE 3: The girls bracket has been released. Varina is the #4 seed and will host a first round game against #5 Thomas Dale on Monday night at 7pm. The winner of that game moves to the semifinal against #1 seed Cosby (18-0) Wednesday night at 7pm at Cosby.
The boys bracket is released as PH-Roanoke is #1 seed. Varina is the #6 seed and goes to #3 Cosby Monday at 7pm. The winner goes to #2 Franklin County for a semi-final on Wednesday at 7:45pm....
CONFERENCE 11: NOW AVAILABLE ON POST ABOVE THIS ONE (5:17PM, 2/14/14)